Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Other Southern Muses...

...Just walking along the trail, when much to my surprise, I found these other Southern Muses. It seems we three designing women share a nickname. Both of these are unrelated, but seem to be lovely, intelligent sorts, who write very nice blogs. Neither of these are my blogs, but I thought they deserved a tribute. I may put them on the Muse's literary site, eventually, but meanwhile, take a look at...

A young, learned, well-written Southern Muse of North Carolina, whose superior blog has made me intensely jealous...

A seaside, ocean-dwelling, Southern Sea Muse, whose words are pressed in a most poetic prose!

Kudos! It may cause a little confusion, perhaps, but after all, both do seem to be inspired by the Muse, and wear the title most honorably.

No comments: